Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Book Review : HOT by Laura Smith


HOT, a novel by Laura L. Smith discussed about society's main dilemma : Sex.


She featured group of teenagers although unique yet shares common interest.
The main character, Lindsey, is one entire example of man's struggle on celibacy.
The author shows how Lindsey family,friends and church plays major role in her decisions.
Until she finds Noah,a typical handsome figure in their school that brought her physical,emotional,
and spiritual life in a roller-coaster ride.
And from there,arises the challenge of what she truly desires.


The story is very spontaneous and will keep the readers in continuity.
It shows precisely how hot the topic sex really is.
I am amazed how the author carefully laid down the issue and made her stand.
Laura is so honest that she could relate harmoniously with the characters.
It's like reading some chapters of my own life.


I love how it is written and how "God loves us anyway."
This book is surely one of the best pick for anyone.
I guess "everyone who has secret" should read this. =)


Jive Youth would definitely enjoy this book.
Thank you for my sister cla,for always being there and living in Gods love alone.
My deepest gratitude to ate jen =)
it blessed me so much to have you in my spiritual walk.
And to God for every secrets we've shared and just about everything.
Thank you for your unfailing love.


"...though your sins be as scarlet,they shall be as white as snow;
though they be red like crimson,they shall be as wool." -ISAIAH 1:18

No comments:

Post a Comment